Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu and Transfer to hotel.
You will be warmly welcomed at the airport by our office representative and then you will transfered to hotel.
- Airport pick up and hotel transfer
- Rest of the day is free at leisure
- Overnight stay at your hotel in Kathmandu
Day 2: Trek preparation and Kathmandu Sightseeing.
Our staff will give brief explanation about the program and you will visit cultural heritages, which includes some of the famous world heritages sites like, Swyambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, etc.
- Hotel breakfast
- Pick up by our team and head to our office for your trek briefing and preparation
- Afternoon sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Swayambunath Monkey Temple
- Drop of at your hotel
- Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 3: Drive to Beshishahar (178km) -6 hrs, Overnight in the Beshisahar.
Drive to Beshishahar which is some 178 Km. and will take some 6 hrs. Along the Trishuli and Marshyangdi River popular rafting rivers of Nepal. Overnight in the Beshisahar.
Day 4: Trek to BahunDanda (1310m) -“the Hill of the Brahmins”
Trek to BahunDanda (1310m.) which means “the Hill of the Brahmins” the major cast of the Nepals’ midhill. It will take approximately 6 hrs. Then rice field where the water available can be seen. July- October is the month they grow rice and millet as well at the same time.
Day 5: Trek Bahundanda to the Chyamje (1430 m).
Actually for those few days the chance to see the White Mountains is less but the hilly mountains also attracts you. The waterfall in Nepal is always great to see.
Day 6: Trek Chamje to Bagarchhap (2160m).
- Now slightly and gradually the trail is hiking up. We will pass number of nice settlements and villages along the route Tal is the nice village to have lunch.
- Bagarchhap is the small village from where we can see the mountains behind you.
Day 7: Trek Bagarchhap to Chame (2670).
- You will continue to the forest of the Fir and rocky declivities with the view of the Manaslu and Annapurna II (7939m).
- Chame is the capital of the Manag district situated in the bank of the river Marshyangdi.
Day 8: Trek to Pisang (3200m).
- A spectacular waterfall can be sighted near Brathangs village where small stone memorial is erected in memory of the Japanese hiker, who died passing the ghat Thorong La, since he stayed in the snow storms for many days.
- Pisang is in the lap of the Pisang peak which is popular peak to climb.
Day 9: Trek to Manang (3540 m).
This is really wonderful trail with the pastures by the Yaks, Horses and cattle .The trail offers some magnificent sights of the top of Annapurna’s After short walk from Pisang village the trail forks and one climbs to the Ngwal from where the view of the Annapurna's is wonderful.
Day 10: Rest in Manang for acclimatization.
- The Himalayan Rescue Association and they brief about the High altitude, sickness and the way to be safe from the problems.
- The Gangapurna Lake is nice to view and one can walk around the town to explore. There is the mountaineering school also in Manang where the basic training of the mountaineering is given by Nepal Mountaineering Association.
Day 11: Trek Manang to Letdar (4200 m).
From Manang the landscape is more like Tibetan platue It seems more gradual rather than up but hard to breathe and take longer time to cover the short distance.
Day 12: Trek to Thorong High Camp 4800 m.
This can be hard night with the lack of enough Oxygen. Ready to wake up in early morning for the next most excited day at all.
Day 13: Start the climbing early in the morning.
- This is the most awaited day for your Nepal trip.
- The top of the Thorong La (pass) 5416 m is the highest point for the whole period.
- Muktinath is the name of the Hindu God with the meaning of the “God of Salvation”.
- The Sep- Oct fest is the most interesting and crowded. Apart from this, this is the greatest example of the co-relation and harmony between Hinduism and Buddhism.
Day 14: Trek to Kagbeni 2800 m, Gateway to Upper Mustang.
Kagbeni is the Gateway to Upper Mustang. The monastery supposed to be some 500 yrs old which is situated in the town. Upper is only permitted with the special permit granted in the limited number per year with high royalty . That is 700 US$ per person only for the Govt royalty for at least two person and the trek cost is extra.
Day 15: Kagbeni to Marpha 2670m passing Jomsom where the airport is situated with the connection to Pokhara .
- Jomsom is the capital of Mustang district with the government offices. The Eco museum serves here with the collections of Mountains.
- Marpha is the village of the Thakali peoples the local inhabitant and the apple garden and apple product is the most popular around the area.
Day 16: Trek to Ghasa 2010 m. Ghasa is small town near the Kaligandaki River and popular for the bird watching.
The trail from Marpha to Ghasa taken as the deepest gorge in the world. Because the mountain Annapurna I 8091m. and Dhaulagiri 8168 m. high on both Sides of the River making deep valley.
Day 17: Ghasa to Tatopani 1190m, means hot water in Nepali.
“Tatopani” literally and there is the natural hot spring with the small bathing pool. You can enjoy the hot spring pool & relax after long walking.
Day 18: Trek Tatopani to Ghorepani 2850 m.
Tatopani to Ghorepani is all the way up. This will long way up but it will be easier anyway than the climbing above Manang.
Day 19: Climb up to Poon Hill 3210 m early in the morning.
Climb up to Poon Hill 3210 m. early in the morning will take approximately an hour to view the sunrise and the Mountains including the Annapurna South 7219 m, Fishtail 6993 m, Himchuli 6441 m, Other Annapurna Ranges, Dhaulagiri 8168 m. and its range. This is the most popular view point of the Annapurna Region. After the breakfast trek down to Tikhedhunga 1577m. The trail is in the jungle of the Rhododendron the national flower of Nepal. It is believed that there is the 9 different species of Rhododendron in this area.
Day 20: Trek to Nayapul for 3 hrs along the river Bhurundi.
Birenthati small town in the confluence of the river Bhurundi and Modi from Annapurna Base Camp and then drive back to Pokhara through the curves road. Tour around the lake, rest and relax in city after 18 days in the mountain.
Day 21: Tour of Pokhara City. Overnight stay in the Hotel in Pokhara.
Tour of Pokhara City. Overnight stay in the Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 22: Drive back to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus/Car/Flight.
Drive back to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus/Car/Flight.
Day 23: Final departure to international airport.
- You are saying good bye to the mountains as your journey in Nepal comes to an end today!
- We hope you enjoyed the tour with us, and are sure you`ll be back in your trip somewhere in the Himalaya again.
- Approximately 3 hours before your scheduled flight a representative from Touch The Himalayan will transfer you to the airport.
- On your way home you'll have plenty of time to plan your next adventure in the wonderful country of Nepal.