Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu and Transfer to hotel.
You will be warmly welcomed at the airport by our office representative and then you will transfered to hotel.
- Airport pick up and hotel transfer
- Rest of the day is free at leisure
- Overnight stay at your hotel in Kathmandu
Day 2: Trek preparation and Kathmandu Sightseeing.
Our staff will give brief explanation about the program and you will visit cultural heritages, which includes some of the famous world heritages sites like, Swyambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, etc.
- Hotel breakfast
- Pick up by our team and head to our office for your trek briefing and preparation
- Afternoon sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Swayambunath Monkey Temple
- Drop of at your hotel
- Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 3: Drive to Pokhara by Tourist Bus, Car or flight.
- Pokhara is located about 200 km west from Kathmandu and the tourist coach takes about 7 hours to get there.
- The drive mostly fallows along Trishuli River side enjoying the view of landscapes.
- At the Evening you may take short sightseeing around Pokhara city and Stay overnight.
Day 4: Drive to Nayapul(42km) takes 1.5 hours & reach at Tikhedhunga for overnight stay.
- After breakfast drive to Nayapul where walking starts from. The drive takes 1.5 hours to Nayapul(42km) by car.
- Then trails leads up through the beautiful rice, maze and millet farms of locals.
- Following the main trail of Birethanti passed small waterfall.
- The trail reaches Sudami where you have Lunch. After lunch climb steadily side of valley you reach at Hile and after half an hour you reach at Tikhedhunga for overnight stay or you will walk futher until Ulleri for that you need to climbs 3000 stones steps from Tikadhunga
Day 5: Tikhedhunga - Ghorepani (2850m) & Camp.
- The trail goes steep up for 1.5 hours through stone steps where the trail leads through cultivated fields Rest of trails goes through inside blooming rhododendron and Oak forest.
- Ghorepani at 2850m. Arrive at the top of the Ghorepani pass and camp there. All together it take 6 hours.
Day 6: Ghorepani(2850 m) - Poon Hill (3210 m) - Tadapani (2540 m).
- Early morning wake up and start your journey climb to Poon Hill (3210m) around 1 hr. to provides best majestic scenery and sunrise over the high mountains.
- Lot of white mountain can be seen from poon Hill. After sunrise come down to Ghorepani to have breakfast and trek to Tadapani for 6 hours.
- Trek leads mainly up and down hill through the forest. Stay overnight at Tadapani.
Day 7: Tadapani to Ghandruk (1940 m) which takes about 4 hours..
- After Breakfast to Ghandruk which takes about 4 hours. The most cultural village the home of Gurung people.
- The trail mainly through forest and goes gentle down.
- Evening explore the Gurung museum to know about their traditional cloths and useful equipment. Stay over night at Ghandruk.
Day 8: Ghandruk to Pokhara.
- Treks down to Nayapul through the cultivated fields in Modi khola valley. (4 hrs) and drive to Pokhara (1 hrs).
- End of the trek
Day 9: Drive back to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus/Car/Flight.
Drive back to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus/Car/Flight.
Day 10: Departure Flight Back to Say Goodbye and good and safe journey.
- You are saying good bye to the mountains as your journey in Nepal comes to an end today!
- We hope you enjoyed the tour with us, and are sure you`ll be back in your trip somewhere in the Himalaya again.
- Approximately 3 hours before your scheduled flight a representative from Touch The Himalayan will transfer you to the airport.
- On your way home you'll have plenty of time to plan your next adventure in the wonderful country of Nepal.