has a diverse geography, plain land, hills and mountains. We would also like to mention that the main reason to visit Nepal is to view the natural beauty of Himalayas and knowing the lifestyle of people living in such altitudes. This can be done through trekking and we organize trekking through Touch The Himalaya Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd.
It is a well renowned and governmental authorized company. We provide local guide and potter with all the required arrangement for our guest. We provide service to our clients through the bottom of the heart.
Before booking a trip with Touch The Himalaya, the travelers need to know the terms and conditions of our company. Going through the terms and conditions of our company. CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING
- To book the trips we organize, Send us a passport size photo, photocopy of the client's valid passport and 15% of the package cost as in advance payment, which has been offered to the client and the remaining amount can be paid upon clients arrive in Kathmandu.
- Before booking the trip, the travelers are need to agree with the terms and conditions of our company.
- The travelers should have the international insurance which should cover the emergency evacuation, medical conditions and accidental cases. In case of no insurance, needed any imergency assist, travelers need to pay here in Nepal first and then claim to their insurance company later.
- If the travelers commit any illegal activities on the trip, the representative of our company has the authority to ask you to leave the trip immediately without being refund.
- If there is any compliant regarding the weakness of our company or our company representative then it should be brought to an attention of the company so that actions can be taken under such circumstances.
- By receiving the 15-20% of the package amount of the trip, the required reservation flight, booking details and the required booking of the hotels and others are send through the mail; also confirmed.
- Our company takes the responsibility of the protection of the data shared to our company such as passport details, bank account details and so on.
- The expenditure during the trip which are not included inside the package are need to be done by the travelers themselves.
- Flight delay or cancellation may happen often due to the bad weather condition so we suggest our clients to carry the accommodation fees and foods themselves under such circumstances i.e. for the additional expenses Touch The Himalaya Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. Will not be responsible.
- If the travelers are need to leave the trip immediately due to some circumstances then the amount that has been paid to our company are not refundable or condition apply there.
- The travelers are need to have legal passport and visa. The passport should have the validity of 6 months before arriving in Nepal and for the visa of Nepal, it will be issued under the arrival of the person in TIA (Tribhuvan International Airport). The expenses of visa are not responsible by our company.
- During the Trip, keeping the personal stuffs are traveler’s responsibility however we do our best to keep our client’s personal stuffs safe.
The client can pay the Advance Payment via Visa card, master card or cash. Account Number: 01601030035042Account Name: Touch The Himalaya Treks & Expedition Pvt. LtdBank Name: Nepal Investment Bank Ltd.Swift Code: NIBLNPKTBank's Branch: Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal USD receiving account (ACH)Bank Name: Bank of AmericaRouting (ABA): 061000052Account Number: 00003017534154560Account Type:
CHECKINGBeneficiary Name: Madan Neupane EUR Receiving Account (SEPA)
Bank Name: Wirecard Bank AGBIC:
Einsteinring 35 85609 Aschheim, GermanyBeneficiary Name:
Madan NeupaneGBP Receiving Account (BACS)
Bank Name: BarclaysSort Code:
Madan Neupane Note:
While transferring the amount in the bank account, the bank takes the service charge That must have to be paid by clients. Risks
The tours are conducted within the validation of certain rules and regulations by the tourism board, if any changes have been done in such unavoidable circumstances, under political issues, delays and cancellation of flights, accidents and so on then we are not liable of it.
Note: Considering the circumstances we accept the last hour booking. Postpone and cancellation of the trip
- Under both circumstances an application should be sent before two week of the departure date of the trip.
- If the clients want to postpone theirs trip, Advance payment will be keep as it is for theirs postponed date, however in case of cancellation of the trip certain amount (10%) will be charged and the other remaining amount of the trip booked amount will be refunded.
- During the trip, if the travelers don't want to go futher or they are unable to go further and they have to return back then no any refund will be provided but the transportation or safetly evacuation can be managed.
We serve best quality service to our clients and perform our actions honestly and seriously to make theirs trip life time experiences. As Touch The Himalaya Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. is a well renowned governmental authorized company, all the programs we run through our company are under the act of government of Nepal. Note:
Touch The Himalaya Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd has the authority to update the terms and condition. It is the visitor’s duty to be updated on the terms and condition
of our company.